Welcome to Tranquility Estate! Tranquility is a Granville county hidden gem! Nestled on a 100+ acre working farm and encompassing the highest elevation in the county, Tranquility creates a one-of-a-kind setting with picturesque views that will make any event special. Conveniently located only a short drive outside of Raleigh, Durham, and surrounding areas giving your guests easy access to hotel accommodations.
Tranquility is equipped with a bridal suite, grooms parlor, dining hall, reception terrace, reception hall, two ponds, multiple outbuildings, and spacious pastures making your photography needs a dream! In a class all its own, this historic estate home combined with our modern pavilion gives you the best of both worlds. History, elegance, rustic charm, and class.
When creating their venue the Tranquility team decided that simplicity is key! Assisting couples to make this estate their own for that special day. Tranquility provides a preferred vendors list for couples to customize their perfect day also including the use of tables and chairs in any package. Being Oxford/NC natives, great customer service and a little bit of southern charm is the true definition of this family-owned and operated venue.
Also available for: fundraisers, birthday parties, corporate events, holiday parties, showers, anniversary parties, and more!
The Homeplace Lawn & Gardens
The Mountain Terrace Pavilion (indoor)
The Terrace Patio
Included in all of our packages
- A designated facility representative for your event who will be present the entire time.
- General use of the designated facility setting of your choice, including the historical Homeplace and bridal suites.
- General use of the front lawn and gardens area.
- General use of the Mountain Terrace Pavilion, the dance hall, bar, restrooms, parking lot, and food prep areas for vendors.
- General use of the kitchen equipment and ice machines.
Use of over 25 tables (8 people) and 200 folding chairs.
- General facility cleanup after your event.
- We provide a preferred vendor list for subcontractor DJs, caterers, wedding planners, bartenders, shuttle services, hotels, bonds, florists, etc…
* We do not endorse any particular services but we recommend our list as vendors who we have had do a great job for events in the past. The choice is yours.